19 November 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #48

I have created the card below as per the colour challenge at  Inkspirations Colour Challenge #48.

 

The colour challenge used Crumb Cake, Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White.

 

For the stamp set I used the Fox and Friends set which I have not used very much but I am happy with the results.

 

IMG_1251 fix

 Supplies:
Stamp set: Fox & Friends, Hello Again
Card: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Old Olive

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, 1-3/8” (3.5 cm) Square Extra-Large Punch, 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Square Large Punch,  Dimensonals, SNAIL Adhesive, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders

 

Let me know what you think by leaving your comments.

 

Keep creating….. regards  Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment