25 February 2011

Elements of Style Watercolour

The other card I have created recently uses the Elements of Style stamp set.

 

This is such an soft, elegant set and I love the humming bird image.

 

I have watercoloured the flowers using the blender pen and layered the watercolour image on some Regal Rose Texture Impressions Embossed cardstock. 

 

IMG_1440_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Elements of Style

Card: Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose

Accessories:  Eyelet Border Punch, Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I really like the simplicity of the card… let me know your thoughts.

 

Don’t forget that the Texture Impressions Embossing Folder is only available in the current mini which ends on 31 March 2011, so email me  if you want to place an order.

 

Until next time …… Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment