17 February 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday Challenge #SFF021111

Yes, I have completed another challenge.

 

This sketch is from Sketch Frenzy Friday and the sketch number is SFF02111.

 

 

 

 

I have used the I {Heart} Hearts Stamp set and my card is below:

 

 IMG_1426_edited-2

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: I {Heart} Hearts

Card: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette

Accessories:  Full Heart Extra-Large Punch,  3/8” (1 cm) Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I am on to the next challenge so until next time  - thanks for stopping bye once more and keep creating! ……….. Meg x

1 comments:

Deb said...

Great card! Love the hearts! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Post a Comment