29 January 2012

Hello

Wow, it has been such a long time since my last post but it is a new year with new things to come.

I am slowly getting back into making something, you know when you have things in your head, ideas/inspirations but you just have to stop yourself to create them!

I think I am going to start to jotting things down in a book.  Things like layouts or colour combos, so I don’t forget them.

 

 

 

There is lots of new inspiration in the current Summer Mini Catalogue which you can click here to see or email me and I will send you a copy. 

 

 

 

 

Also from 24 January until 31 March, Sale-A-Bration is on! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is a great time to get free products – you can choose one item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue for every $100 you spend.  Who doesn’t like an extra bonus and there are some great choices to choose from. 

 

 

You can see what is available in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue if you click here or email me and I will send you one.

 

I think DSP is a winner as well Ribbon and Brad Pack,  hmm but then again the stamp choices are very tempting too. 

What about getting a few friends together and hosting a party?  Let me come and inspire you and during Sale-A-Bration earn a few extra things for yourself.

 

Have you been thinking of joining the to be a demonstrator? You can save $40 and you can choose any current stamp set for free!  Now that should help get the creative ideas going!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today. I appreciate the visit!

Take care….. Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment