23 February 2012

Butterflies….

It’s been a lovely day and I have been catching up on television shows I have taped so far this week.

 

I have had a cup of tea and decided to create a card for the current colour challenge at Creative with Connie and Mary – Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Lucky Limeade.

 

I also wanted to use the sketch #178! at clean and simple

 

The card I had planned out didn’t work so I was giving up for the evening until I was on my second cup of tea and had another thought of what might work.

 

I am sure that you have had experienced a similar moment where is just doesn’t come together but later it works out – well that seem to work tonight.

 

I am happy with this quick bright card.

 

I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set which has been hiding on the shelf with the colour combo and the sketch.

 

 

IMG_1974_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Flight of the Butterfly

Card: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the butterflies and sentiment and of course added some ‘bling’.

 

I have entered this post into the challenges at :

 

Create with Connie and Mary – colour challenge

Clean and Simple – sketch challenge

Lollipop Crafts – anything goes

 

Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

 

Thanks for visiting again….. Meg

4 comments:

Deb said...

Such a cute card! It is bright and cheery and would make anyone smile!! I love how you stamped the words! Great job!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Nance Leedy said...

Adorable card Meg...so glad you persisted with the design because it turned out great. Love the lace punch behind the main panel and the bling on the butterflies is perfect! Thank you for playing at CCMC!

Sonia said...

Beautiful CAS!, Great Job! love the butterflies.
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony DT
Sonia-Studio60

Lisa Martz said...

Very sweet! I can see this being a great card for a teen or tween. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Post a Comment