20 November 2013

Get ready for the Holidays at CCC

This week our challenge at Crafty Creations is to get ready for the Holidays with projects for American Thanksgiving or Christmas Celebrations.

 

I have created a card using the Christmas image from the Tag It stamp set and I have used the Chalkboard Technique to create a CAS style card.

 

The inspiration for the layout has been taken from the current challenge over at Muse Card Club.  I loved the simple style of the card and the blackboard look.  My pop of colour is the base cardstock.  Check it out if you get a chance.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1010716_edited-1

 

Another non-traditional colour with a bow and some gems.  Something different and a technique I think I will use with some other images.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Make My Monday Challenge - Santa

Muse Card Club Challenge - #44

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge - #28 Anything Goes with option embossing

Dream Valley Challenge - #70 Clean and Simple

Delicious Doodles Challenge - #62 CAS

 

 

Thanks for visiting, see you next time.

 

Meg

13 comments:

Pia S said...

I love the effect of the chalkboard technique on this design, and it's such a beautiful clean and elegant Christmas card!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, I really need to try this chalkboard technique, never done that. Have a nice day!
Anna

Kim Hall said...

I just adore your embossed Santa, such a fun card!

Ardyth said...

Love the finishing touches - the shimmery pearls and ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very pretty card Meighan.
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Lindsey said...

I really like the chalkboard panel with the purple card base. Fun card, Meighan!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute image with the technique~

Kaija said...

Beautiful card!
Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Greetings Kaija DT-member

Nathalie said...

very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
nathalie

Neets B said...

I love the use of non-traditional Christmas colours and your little Santa is great :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love the design and very cute!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this pretty card.
Suzi B x

Post a Comment